Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  black creeperscreeperspetite fashiontuk mondo creepers
JoyChang9748
New_user JoyChang9748 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When JoyChang9748 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JoyChang9748

Hi,
So I recently got my hands on a pair of T.U.K. Mondo leather creepers in black. I’m a fairly short girl, measuring in around 160cm. I am worried about styling these shoes with outfits to make myself appear longer and thinner. My legs are pretty proportionate for my height, but they are short when compared to most people. They are also somewhat bulky because of exercise/sports I did when I was younger. I normally wear a size 25 or 26 in jeans.
Is wearing black skinnies my only option? I can’t think of much other slimming techniques to incorporate.

posted about 1 year ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Creepers have platforms which magically makes your legs look a few inches longer, so I don;t think you should really worry. But if you really want to make your legs looks slimmer, here are my tips:
Black skinnies and dark leggings are always a good option when trying to slim down the look of your legs. I have also found that sheer tights give a “slimming” illusion. Try to stay away from bright colorful socks because they seem to cut the leg and make it seem shorter.

posted about 1 year ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

Black bottoms & dark wash jeans! Vertical striped prints create an illusion of a longer body so vertical striped jeans would look amazing with black creepers and make your legs look nice and long!!

posted about 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

A size 25 or 26 in jeans is super skinny!! I think you can wear whatever you want with them. Id say a skater skirt would look really chic!

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION