Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashion_ramblings
New_user fashion_ramblings is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When fashion_ramblings reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashion_ramb...

Okay, so my style is very laid back; Shorts and tights with a hoody is basically my uniform! I would like to incorporate more feminine pieces and bright colours into my wardrobe. Does anyone have any advice for me? Such as great shops, or key pieces for an on-trend wardrobe?? Thank you in advance! X

posted about 3 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Check out this other forum post , she has the same problem :) I gave a pretty long answer there. Otherwise, I’d advise you to try to determine your style first, so you won’t juts buy random pieces that won’t go together. Ie , “Sweet and girly”, “sexy femme fatale”, “working girl”, “sporty, laidback chic” or something like that. That way, when you go shopping, ask yourself “is this sweet and girly?”. If not, put it back. You don’t want a closet full of single pieces when you’re starting out!

My best advice, though. Get a few simple jersey dresses, some belts, some serious statement necklaces and a well-fitting jacket. Like these . That way, you can mix and match to make some different styles easily!

Hope this helps :)

posted about 3 years ago

fashion_ramblings
New_user fashion_ramblings is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When fashion_ramblings reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashion_ramb...

thankyou!! XX

posted about 3 years ago

PickiPicki
New_user PickiPicki is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When PickiPicki reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
PickiPicki

I agree with hii_live but keep in mind, you don’t necessarily need to over haul your wardrobe in one dramatic image. Let it express how you feel on that day, if you feel girly wear a flowy top and punk you can spike up those heels but, these aren’t hard and fast rules. Just have fun with what you wear.
xoxo,
Abi
www.pickipicki.com

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION