Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BirchandMahogany
Style_council
BirchandMaho...

I feel like such a tool for asking this, but here goes…

Last I checked you needed 15+ chic votes in the New Photos section to get into the style gallery. Provided the picture isn’t awful or inappropriate or non-clothing related, what might be a reason why a picture that had 15+ votes didn’t make it?

I’m wondering if the rules changed and now you need more votes, or if once things disappear from the new photos section they take a while (more than a few hours?) to pop up or something…?

Anyone have a clue? Sorry if this is a super silly question!

posted over 4 years ago
JessyDust
Style_council
JessyDust

You have to be voted by 15 members of the Style Council. : )

posted over 4 years ago

EmployedPanache
Style_council
EmployedPanache

It seems like a catch 22… you need people on the Style Council to vote for you, but how do you catch their eye if you’re not on the style gallery?!?

posted over 4 years ago

BirchandMahogany
Style_council
BirchandMaho...

LittleDustPrincess: Thanks!! I know the style council has to vote you in (I’m on it) :). But can non style council members still vote on outfits fresh off the boat? That would explain why I had enough votes, but maybe just not enough from style council members…

Employed Panach: Completely totally understand! It’s very hard to get noticed, I think. Of course this is my ego talking, but I love how exclusive the style gallery is when I’m looking at pictures and I hate it when I’m trying to get into the galley or when I see an adorable outfit that doesn’t make it. Ah well. We have to keep trying, I guess!

posted over 4 years ago

irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

Nope, the non-style council members will not see a newly uploaded photo unless they are friends with you or actually see the picture from your profile. Otherwise, only style council members can see it without knowing you, and can vote you into the style gallery.

When did it change to 15, I thought the voting was at 7 votes? Haha, maybe I’m behind..

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION