Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

What are some styles of shoes that you should have in your closet for the coming seasons? Also, what colors?

posted about 2 years ago
BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

WEDGES! They work for any season, IMO, but especially well for spring.

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

It’s almost summer here so…
Neutrals (best paired for color blocking), bright magenta pumps, bright blue and yellow!

posted about 2 years ago

nathnana
Style_council
nathnana

Here in Brazil is summer so I’m wearing a lot of flats and sandals :). For spring I wore kitten heels with neutral tones -

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

just bought some lace-up cage wedges, like these except in a tan color and a taller heel. soo comfy, and super versatile :) I wear then with skinny jeans, skirts, dresses. etc.

posted about 2 years ago

clotheshorse70
Style_council
clotheshorse70

Everyone will tell you to wear a wedge as they stand the test of time. A great platform in a bright color is great as well.make sure you show your toes so an awesome pair of sexy peep toes or evensandals with either a print or bright color will do the trick. The season is very 80’s so look for florals neons, and pastels

posted about 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I love wearing my oxfords in the spring.

posted about 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I love wedges because they are so comfy. I think anything with a color block, suede, criss cross straps, and bright will be in for spring/summer. I’m also a huge fan of platform heels and platform mary janes. :)

posted about 2 years ago

MyAlexasStore
Style_council
MyAlexasStore

Orange wedges

posted about 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I appreciate all of the answers but I am having a ridiculousy hard time finding wedges that fit me! The kids (I wear a size 3 also) are just not high enough…ugh…oh well….

posted about 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love, love, love wedges, especially espadrilles. I’m also obsessing over ankle boots, oxfords and loafers right now.

posted about 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

wedges, poping colors, not neons tho

posted about 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

1) I love sandals in most styles, my favorite being gladiators.
I suggest buying them in neutral shades as they go with everything preferably tan and black.
2) Thong sandals such as celebrity favorite Sam Edelman ‘gigi’ sandal.
If you’re looking to invest in bright colors, I suggest ballet flats for the same.

posted about 2 years ago

callherJeanG
Style_council
callherJeanG

for both spring and summer I guess wearing oxfords( in black or in neutral) will work and just for summer, flats like sandals, ballet flats or wedges will do. either way :)

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION