Twitter
Googleplus
Altsol
New_user Altsol is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When Altsol reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Altsol

Will I be too old for slim jeans when I’m 40, as long as i’m in decent shape? Or should I go with straight fit? I’m not into boot-cut or anything super baggy. I like slim jeans but a lot of people where I live (people of all ages actually) wear loose-fit jeans.

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Where what you like and what you feel best in!

posted over 1 year ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

If you are still in good shape then it probably won’t be a problem. Of course i don’t think there is such a thing as “slim fitting jeans” for overweight folks.

posted over 1 year ago

minimalistpanda
Style_council
minimalistpanda

My uncle just turned 50, and he frequently sports white straight-legged levi jeans. Wear whatever the hell you want!

posted over 1 year ago

Zazueria
Style_council
Zazueria

I wear slim cut denim jeans all the time. I have been complimented a few times…one woman told me she wished her husband would wear a slim cut jean. I am 175 lbs., 6’, 1" tall….and I am 58 years old.

posted over 1 year ago

wavytransition
Style_council
wavytransition

As long as they look good on you, I don’t see why not. It’s always how you wear it that makes the difference.

posted over 1 year ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

I think if you feel good in them and still in shape, I don’t think the problem. If you are hot, they can make u look even hotter, Just saying!. :)

posted over 1 year ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

As long as they aren’t too tight. I usually don’t think super tight pants look good on men or middle-aged people. However, I think a slimmer cut pair of pants looks way better on men than baggy.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION