Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KoohBuh
Style_council
KoohBuh

Hi there guys! So I need some advice …homecoming for me is in a month,but I’m already starting to look for dresses. I don’t want to buy my dress at the mall because I don’t wanna have the same dress as everyone else in my school, and I also don’t want to have the same dress as someone AT the actual homecoming! Cause that’ll be embarrassing! So I decided to just go online and I came across these two ADORABLE dresses. One is short sleeved open back and the other is strapless with kinda ostrich feathers as the bottom piece ill post a link. Thanks for the help guys!

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&tab=wi&q=80s%20vtg%20silk%20white%20silver%20beaded%20sequin%20leaf%20open%20back%20cocktail%20mini%20dress&sa=N&biw=320&bih=345#i=0

Dress two:

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mFaFlj0tCocNb9uQDeMEE_w.jpg

posted almost 2 years ago
KoohBuh
Style_council
KoohBuh

Sorry for dresss number one I meant this following link….
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/mGIYh7J-B9CCR9b_UpgCwiQ/140.jpg

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I think dress #2 is more formal and figure flattering. Plus it has a lot of personality. :)

KatGal
Style_council
KatGal

Ditto. #2 looks more homecoming-ee too me. Very cute. Go for it.

theurbanlioness
Style_council
theurbanlioness

I also agree, Dress #2 is so fun looking! You would be in the spotlight for sure:)

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

depends on how dressed up you want to be, and how dressed up everyone else will be. both are cute, but are probably meant for different occasions. I like dress #2 better :)

GrazingFashion
Style_council
GrazingFashion

I love the dress number one. It’s sexy without showing too much skin. Besides, trust me on this, people tends to go for dresses like number two so if you want to be unique, I’d go for dress one. It’s something that I can see being worn in Fashion Week.

But at the end of the day, it’s still your decision and always go for something that makes you feel amazing.

KoohBuh
Style_council
KoohBuh

Wow thanks guys for your opinion(s)! But the more I look at dress one the more I like it and I want to be the unique different one! So I think ill take GrazingFashion’s idea thanks so much!

Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

I like more dress two, but it depents on how it fits you

ChloeWheeler
New_user ChloeWheeler is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ChloeWheeler reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ChloeWheeler

just wondering if you found your dress yet? i have a cute one sleeve metallic dress

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

no. 2 is the best

Rashmi
Style_council
Rashmi

dress #2 looks great! but think twice while shopping from ebay. you might be disappointed :|

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

dress 2 is cute :)

KoohBuh
Style_council
KoohBuh

Sadly I diet get to buy the dress(s) I lost the auction ):, but I am getting a black Victoria peplum dress from a store called Bloom ( just incase some sure wondering it is not an online store!)

ChloeWheeler
New_user ChloeWheeler is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ChloeWheeler reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ChloeWheeler

if interested i have this one sleeve dress for sale ! http://www.ebay.com/itm/metallic-vintage-dress-for-sale-homecoming-prom-/251155854195?pt=Vintage_Women_s_Clothing&hash=item3a7a0e3373

REPLY TO DISCUSSION