Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JordanChristian
Style_council
JordanChristian

I purchased this skirt: http://tinypic.com/m/9geo29/1 at Charlotte Russe awhile back, but I haven’t figured out what I should wear it with.

I have a pair of black patten leather Mary Jane pumps and black patterned tights.

However, when it comes to my top I have no clue what to wear with it.

Any ideas?

posted over 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

your link doesn’t work!! what does the skirt look like? :)

posted over 4 years ago

JordanChristian
Style_council
JordanChristian

http://i42.tinypic.com/23h3893.jpg

posted over 4 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

Maybe a striped (Black n white) top with a form fitting blazer????

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 118212 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 118212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

you could do a lot with that…i think it depends on the occassion and your personal style but maybe theres no occassion at all and whatever else you pair with it will make the occassion. for more casual top with a white tshirt with a black design of some sort and tucked in or a tank top…navy blue goes very well with that red. dress it up with a nice blouse in an ivory or off white but when you tuck it in let it come out some so it looks like a bubble top but then idk how long this skirt really is i can only guess but i suppose that doesnt matter too much…um yea im probably not helping haha

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Love the colour of that skirt! I think heaps of different tops could go with it. You could go causal by wearing it with a tshirt (eg a band one, or one with a print on it) and a cardigan. or you could wear it with a singlet and a bolero.
To make the outfit more classy, you could wear it with a cute blouse or a ruffly top. Is the skirt high waisted? I would tuck the blouse in. I think colours that would go well with it are white, cream/beige, light grey, black. I agree with naughtybaubles, stripes would look good, as well as a blazer. You could also try wearing it with a thick waist belt. Just try mixing and matching!

posted over 4 years ago

JordanChristian
Style_council
JordanChristian

It’s not high waisted it fits just above the knee though.
Thanks for your help guys!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION