Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xolindsey
Style_council
xolindsey

What are your opinions on these colors?
Do you think they’re “in” for spring?
What kind of outfits do you think they look best with?

Thanks! :)

posted over 4 years ago
SoleilRadieux
Style_council
SoleilRadieux

I think the idea of silver or gold nail polish would be cute for Spring and Summer, I personally wouldn’t mind trying silver. :)

As long as the gold or silver goes with the color scheme of an outfit, I think it could work with any style.

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think gold is a nice nail colour for spring as it goes well with spring shades like nudes, pale blue, baby pink, khaki, and other similar colours.

Silver is nice too but something I generally associate with grungy style, which if that’s your kind of thing then great, but it’s not really a main trend for this spring/summer.

posted over 4 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

love those two colors but i usually opt for gold when i have to choose either, but i think that they would count as a good nuetral [[sp]] so theyd be pretty good to wear with anything.
you might also want to see what kind of texture[[
] the nail polish is. like if they’re matte or something [[is that even possible? .___. eh idk]] cuz the first time i saw silver nail polish was in lady gaga’s “love game” mv and it was pretty metallic-y like almost foil like.
and i think it’d be a good color for spring :]

posted over 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I love them and i think for silver you can wear it with everything, i don’t know about gold though (i think it’s the same), just match your jewelry with them.

posted over 4 years ago

sniels35
Style_council
sniels35

i love gold and silver accessories but not for polish …:)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION