Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MargDz
Style_council
MargDz

I found these really cute Jeffery Campbell shoes online, at a reasonable price for that brand

The only thing though is that they are made with rabbit’s fur, which goes against my morals/ethics b/c I’m a vegetarian/animal lover

I need help deciding whether or not to buy them (oh and which color too)

thanks <3

SHOES:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jeffrey-campbell-daphne-sandal/3112256?origin=category&cm_ven=Linkshare&cm_cat=partner&cm_pla=10&cm_ite=1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-.VYmaER98aCHZeXQTvElhA

posted over 3 years ago
itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

honestly, i dont think you should, sure they are cute and at a great price but when it comes down to your morals, a good deal isnt worth compromising your beliefs. also, the rabbit fur makes them look a bit fall/ winter anyways, just wait, there will be other Jeffrey Campbell sales :DD hopefully this helped

posted over 3 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

no way

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I don’t think you should… personally I think that the rabbit fur ruins the look of the shoe and makes them look tacky, they would look a lot cuter if there wasn’t any fur on the strap. I agree that a good deal isn’t worth compromising your morals! You should be able to find ones which look just as cute, for the same price, that are more ethical!

posted over 3 years ago

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

If they go against your morals then they’re not for you regardless of how cute they are.

posted over 3 years ago

PaigeBaker
Style_council
PaigeBaker

Nope There Really just ok… You like them (alot) but you dont Love them/ Nor need them ;)

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION