Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
yooperz
Style_council
yooperz

So I’ve recently scored these new Steve Madden’s Lasoo boots for ONLY $45.
They’re cute, black, & the perfect soft leather material, hopefully to get me through the winter rain….

link it (but in black)

BUT

I’m short & they’re short. I was told to stay away from short boots bc i’m more curvy & i wasn’t exactly blessed with long legs.
So how do i make them fit into my wardrobe? What can I wear them with? (If they don’t make friends with my clothes.. i may have to take them back)
Please Help & Thanks! :)

posted over 5 years ago
MellowKali
Style_council
MellowKali

Keep them. I’m a firm believer that you can make any fashion item work if you just know how.

(1) Wear rolled up jeans so that only 2-3 inches are between the top of the boots to the bottom of your jeans.

(2) Another thing you can do is wear knee high socks but LAYER them so that you can wear a mini skirt or shorts with them.

(3) If you can find a longer skirt that drapes in the back so that the front is more shorter, that will work. It’s gotta have movement so no stiff materials.

Hope this helps!

posted over 5 years ago

yooperz
Style_council
yooperz

That was my first thought!
I had tried them on in the store with leggings/tights & liked how the loose shaft of the boot was contrasted by the leggings. It was cute, almost like rain-boots. My sister insisted that I try them on again at home with denim, & I automatically disliked the look. Then what else?

posted over 5 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

wear with leggings , shorts ,

i think you could risk denim , if you had black jeans I have seen people wear them like that before , skirts are the best

please no checked shirt

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION