Twitter
Googleplus
leesauer
New_user leesauer is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When leesauer reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
leesauer

Hi everyone !
I’m going on holidays and I need shoes which are comfortable, stylish and goes with everything, any suggestions?

posted about 2 years ago
didueatmycake
Style_council
didueatmycake

Great question, but I think that depends on where you’re going…. so holidays, I’m assuming winter? Does it snow there? I know this sounds vague but if you’re going to a place that snows then I would say bring black leather boots. I’m sure that’ll be a good staple piece to your outfit. It goes with jeans to skirt. If you want to look more casual, maybe you can give a try on one of those wedge sneakers that’s been on trend right now. That actually goes well with shorts (well if winter, wear tights or long socks), maxi skirt/mini skirt, and skinny jeans. Maybe pick versatile colors like nude/taupe or black. You can get affordable one at Steve Madden.

I hope that helps.lol

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I’m assuming you mean what American’s call “vacation” so my recommendation would be something comfortable and light and good for walking! I really like these shoes by Gentle Souls. They’re really comfortable and made out of the softest leather. Plus, the easy slip-on style makes getting thru security at the airport much quicker! If you don’t like those, a sandal with a ankle strap of some sort would be a good option. You might try Kork-Ease . They make really classic sandals that go with everything, and they’re suppose to be really comfortable!

posted about 2 years ago

leesauer
New_user leesauer is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When leesauer reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
leesauer

Thanks for the suggestions! I found these sneakers from Steve Madden that I liked but unfortunately they don’t stock it here in Australia. I think i’ll just purchase the Superga 2750 Cotu Shoes.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION