Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MrsMescudi330
New_user MrsMescudi330 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MrsMescudi330 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MrsMescudi330

Hi guys! Prom is right around the corner and my best friend is an incredible designer attending FIT. He’s making my prom dress (cheaper and it’s a custom fit!) and I was wondering what color shoes I should wear with it. I want to wear pumps, possibly platform pumps but I’m not sure exactly what color I’m going for. What do you think? This is the color of my dress http://woodhottubs.com/imgs/colors/color-hunter-green.jpg sweetheart neckline, long with several pleats and sewn pleats on the bodice as well as an accent on the waist.

posted almost 3 years ago
LarasArum
Style_council
LarasArum

black or nude platform pumps would be great with your dress.
have a great prom, dear..

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Nude sounds good. Black would be boring imo =P
I’d go for a bold match, something like purples, missmatched green, yellow/orange hues. Mix it up a bit!
Looks like a great green btw.

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

That all depends on the style you want.. I’m havning a hard time picturing the dress, but I made some suggestions on what shoes to wear in different styles:

Classy
Edgy
Sexy

Jewel tones go really well together, so do metallics (especially gold and silver)

artyaffair
Style_council
artyaffair

i’d say, go gold ! you need some sparkle with the dress and the best place in my opinion would be the shoes! prom is the time you’d want to shine, not just fade into the background, so bling it up !

REPLY TO DISCUSSION