Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
taralily
Style_council
taralily

I purchased this black sequin top recently as a birthday present for myself. It is not something I would normally wear, but I am really pleased with it. Despite being F21, the quality looks really nice.

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=top&product_id=2066796855&showBACK=OK

I want to go the classy route with this shirt and I am thinking of wearing it with a pearl necklace and my hair up. I don’t know what bottom to wear with this though. I know better than to wear a short skirt, but I don’t really want to go with the obvious choice of skinny jeans. Any suggestions?

posted over 4 years ago
lanton
Style_icon
lanton

great top!!!! i have 2 options for you to keep this looking classy and still sexy:

1. tapered trousers like this

2. pencil skirt like this

What is this outfit for?

posted over 4 years ago

taralily
Style_council
taralily

Thank you! I don’t actually have a specific planned event for this outfit. I might wear it out on my 1-year anniversary with my boyfriend or something special that will call for it. Not entirely sure what events, though

posted over 4 years ago

daydreamz616
Style_council
daydreamz616

pretty top!

i would pair it with a colored blazer, gray skinny cut trousers/jeans, and tons of different-length necklaces.

Depends on what you pair it with, I think you can wear that top to plenty of nighttime events. Dinner, going out with friends, etc. it’s something that you can make totally dressy or more casual. have fun with it!

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

it’d look great in a pencil skirt for a night out

posted over 4 years ago

Yanie
Style_council
Yanie

it would be nice with a boyfriend blazer and shorts to dress it down a little but for a casual look :))

posted over 4 years ago

theurbanlioness
Style_council
theurbanlioness

White wide leg trousers for classy contrast! Pointy-toed heels would look good with this look as well!:)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION