Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Erika09
Style_council
Erika09

So I go to a catholic high school where i am forced to wear a dreadfull school uniform (burgundy golf shirt and grey pants/skirt). Any creative tips on how to dress it up so Ithat I don’t dread putting it on each morning?

posted about 5 years ago
Erika09
Style_council
Erika09

Oh and I forgot to mention Black shoes are also manditory.

posted about 5 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

How strict is it? Are vests allowed, because they could add a lot. Accessories, like buky said will make all the difference. Also, playing with hair styles and hats and such really makes you stand out.

posted about 5 years ago

Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

i go to a private school with uniform
and i’ve gotten by with
bright tights/socks (you can get nice colorful ones at target for cheap!)
bracelets, necklaces
cute hair clips and head bands
ohh and i make sure to have a cute bag.
can you wear sweaters? if so try looking for a cute one to take away from boring school shirts

posted about 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

here in australia, most schools require uniforms.
when i was in high school i mostly tried to jazz up my uniform by wearing accessories that stood out, such as wearing fancy earrings or headbands, ribbons, bows in my hair.
if you are allowed to wear different coloured socks, that would really stand out. or even if you are only allowed to wear socks in one colour, like white, you can still get lots of variation by wearing ankle socks/ knee high socks/ ribbed socks/ stockings that are sheer or opaque.. :P
you could also try and find some cute and unique black flats instead of just lace up school shoes, if that’s allowed.
scarves are another good way to brighten up a uniform!

posted about 5 years ago

Emem
Style_council
Emem

I went to private school my whole life. I always had to wear a uniform and I would say the following are decent priced must haves.
Tanks
Tights
Socks
Bookbags
Graphic Tees
Ballet Flats
Sneakers
Jewelry
Scarves

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION