Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

I just discovered scalloped shorts about a week ago (late I know) but I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of what I could wear them with and if they are (too old) considering that the picture I saw was posted an entire year ago here on chictopia.

love,Claudia
posted over 2 years ago
BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

You could wear them with anything! I’d pair it with a sheer blouse and some metal jewelry, since scalloped shorts call for more feminine style :)

posted over 2 years ago

MikMecca
New_user MikMecca is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MikMecca reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MikMecca

No not old, classic. The other day I wore mine with a basic tank and a knit cropped top above it… sorry I didnt take any pics but it was cute.

posted over 2 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Scalloped shorts are very on trend! Try pairing them with a neutral top like a pointelle pullover sweater and some sandals. Add a gold cuff for a look that’s cute and feminine.

posted over 2 years ago

VanityGal
Shop_seller_2 VanityGal is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
VanityGal

you could pair it with a chiffon shirt, long sleeve makes it look more chic with some high heels….also try some bold accessories, chunky necklace or long earrings

hope this helps!

xo

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think it would look lovely with a flowy sheer blouse!

posted over 2 years ago

TheArtofStyle
Style_council
TheArtofStyle

A black pair of scalloped shorts would look so chic with a white lace top!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION