Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Laydi_Tomoe
Style_council
Laydi_Tomoe

I’m in desperate need of fashion advise!

So, one of my bestfriends invited me to a rock concert. It’s basically a very unknown band, but the place where it’ll be held isn’t. So, anyways, I wanted to use for the first time this amazing Coldplay t-shirt I got for Christmas.

The first thing I’m debating is if I should make it a crop top or something like this
I really want to keep on using this t-shirt since I’m so in love with it, but I need opinion on that, since I don’t what to chop it off and end up ruining it. Mind you, I don’t know if its for the best or worst, the fabric it’s made of it’s some sort of strech type of. But I really don’t like that it’s TOO long, since I’m short-heighted… Would the type of fabric affect if I were to make it into a crop top or a fringed top?
Shoul I chop off the sleeves too? You can’t really see it in the photo, but they are like shrinked or something like that, I don’t know hoe to say it.

An the second thing is… What would you guys pair it with, minding that the concert will be in a club or something like that. I mean, pants, skirt, shoes, blazer or jacket, accesories… Everything. HELP!

posted about 1 year ago
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Personally, I strongly advise against turning it into a crop top – there are just too many things that can go wrong, and you can’t undo it!

I’d wear it with a pair of beat up cut off denim shorts over tights, a flannel button up, some killer booties and bad ass accessories. :)

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION