Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nonslip_paperclips
Style_council
nonslip_pape...

I was given a pair of red Ksubi super skinny zips and a lovely electric blue short-sleeved top for my birthday about a year ago, and the tag still remains on them! I really do love them, and they fit really well, but I just have no idea what to wear them with! I’ve never really worn any exceptionally bright colours before, so I’m not sure what to team them up with—without looking mistmatched or boring. :S

posted over 6 years ago
cookiemonster
Style_council
cookiemonster

easy! pair the bright color with a neutral or a dark color or something. like, wear the electric blue top with a pair of dark grey jeans, and wear the red jeans with a black or grey shirt. I’d start off that way, anyhow, until you’re more comfortable with the bright colors. then start messing around and experimenting more. you just have to get used to it.

posted over 6 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

i agree with cookiemonster. start off easy. i’ve red jeans that go perfectly with my oversized black sweater. and the top, you could pair with neutral colored jeans, stray away from more blue jeans. try white skinnies? or if the top fits, i’d wear it with a bandage skirt and tights with a pair of platforms. (:

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION