SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SuaveLittleLoser
Style_council
SuaveLittleL...

I recently got some shoes that look a little like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/red%20converse%20low/littleglitters/Converse%20Low%20Cut%201100/red.jpg?o=4

You see, I’m a chick that wears a LOT of black. It’s in my comfort zone. But after the holidays, I decided that I would try and throw some color in my wardrobe. I’m starting small so no neon or anything just blues and whites and basically nothing too bright. The only problem I have is that since I wore black for soooo long, I have no idea how to match. So I was wondering how to wear these shoes. What colors would go well with red shoes. Does it matter much? Thank you! :)

posted over 4 years ago
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i’m thinking a white tee with a cool print and some skinny jeans would work with these shoes

posted over 4 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

Navy blue and white with red is a match made in heaven :)

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Agreed with aranell, I love navy, white and red together.

I used to want red Chucks, but then I had a dream where I died while wearing them (and incidentally went to the mall I always go to in my dreams when I died – but all the stores were closed) so I kinda gave that up. But I quite enjoy them.

posted over 4 years ago

skinnybuddha
Style_council
skinnybuddha

I love the way red goes with black and white. maybe black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a cool print, like PeachyPanda suggested.

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

They’ll look good with either black or blue jeans rolled up a bit at the ankles, a white t-shirt or tank and a blazer. Or if you want to go for a more girlie look then maybe wear them with a white tulle skirt or dress with them.

posted over 4 years ago

FabulaDico
Style_council
FabulaDico

if you want to go a little girlier, a dark blue skirt or tights would be very cool. jeans and navy or white tops are a little safer, but equally as cute

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION