Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TheLittlestUnicorn
Style_council
TheLittlestU...

Hey guys! First forum post here! So it’s been raining constantly for the past couple days here in North Carolina and it got me thinking…how do you stay chic in the rain? It’s so easy to say screw this and throw on a hoodie…so how do you stay fashionable when it’s raining? What are some outfit ideas to keep you looking and feeling cute even when it’s gloomy outside!

posted about 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think it’s easy to be chic in the rain if you have some rainy-day staples like a long water-resistant coat (like a trench), rainboots, and a cute umbrella. (The boots and umbrella are a great way to add color to a gloomy day, too). Then you just wear whatever you want underneath and you’ll stay warm and dry. I actually just made a post with a classic rainy day outfit- I often wear.

I really like that there are lots of chic rainboots available now, whether you’re looking for a fun pattern (check out Target, for example) or a classic subtle style that could be taken as a normal riding boot.

posted about 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Get a pair of rainboots that complement your wardrobe/style

Classic
Cute
Grungy
Preppy

Same goes for a raincoat, find one that suits the wardrobe you already have. But yeah, a water-resistant trench is very versitale.

posted about 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

whenever its raining but i want to look well put together, i wear a dress/skirt and leggings with knee high boots, a warm coat, and a scarf. this way i am warm, don’t have to drag around wet jeans/pants, and stay dry while looking good

posted about 3 years ago

charlotte_adele
Style_council
charlotte_adele

I aways go for my Hunter wellies in the rain, think festival chic!

I have these ones like Kate Moss

And I would throw a laid back Mac over the top when it’s raining :)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION