Twitter
Googleplus
hinddog
New_user hinddog is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When hinddog reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
hinddog

I’m a shirt and chino man, and I love colours, I never wear black or white. I love the colours mint, bright light blue (http://www.asos.com/Peoples-Market/Peoples-Market-Slim-Chinos/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2052543&Rf900=2169%2c3429&Rf-300=2138) and pink, and I’m thinking of getting chinos in each of those colours. What colour shirt do you think would go best with each? I’m having trouble picking something that’s not too predictable but not too obvious a clash – yeah, I’m hard to please!

And what are your favourite colours together?

posted about 2 years ago
tigerseye
Style_council
tigerseye

I have a penchant for bright light blue and bright orange together, they’re very complementary and high-contrast, but don’t usually clash. I definitely think a bright orange shirt would look great with the blue chinos, just make sure it’s simple in design – just a plain and simple tee or something! With pink, maybe teal, or a white shirt with a beige blazer. Mint, of course, looks amazing just with white – but I guess if you don’t wear white, a pale blue or salmon color would look nice as well!
These colors are definitely a pretty bold choice, you’d definitely stand out! But I think that’s a good thing.

posted about 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I think the blue pair would match awesomely with a coral, orange, or yellow shirt. I don’t know if you ever wear printed shirts at all, but a fun argyle print in a bright color might break up the color blocking a bit. :)

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I love experimenting with the color wheel! I definitely love coral and beige together, blue and yellow together and brown and red! :)

posted about 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I think a yellow shirt would look great with the blue pants! Lately I have been loving blue and yellow together…

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION