SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m in desperate need of advice!
What would go well with purple (kind of a fuschia color to be exact) jeans? By the way they’re skinny jeans with silver zips on the sides of the ankles.
All I can think of so far is a white tank and silver accessories (which seems a little bland considering I don’t own many accessories).
I’m stuck on footwear to go with them as well.

posted about 6 years ago
Shop_seller_2 8562 is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.

I think the best bet would be to keep with solid basics like a gray v-neck and wow us with bold shoes. I would also love to see the pants with a leather jacket. It would fit you so well!

posted about 6 years ago

JaneDoe
Style_council
JaneDoe

I’m not really a fan of coloured skinny jeans anymore but I think anything would be nice. A nice swing coat, loose cardigan, “menswear” blazer, pintuck blouse, etc. Just not all at once, haha.
As for shoes, anything from Converse to patent pumps to Mocs to gladiators.

posted about 6 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Thanks for the suggestions.
I really like the v neck idea, so I’m definetly going to try that. I think I’ll have to raid the boys section for a nice loose fitting tee and hack the sleeves off though :P

I’ll try a blazer too, that sounds like it could work well, and the leather jacket if I can find a black one that suits me.
I tried them with my converse shoes but it didn’t look right to me.

Any other suggestions would be great!

posted about 6 years ago

Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

I wear my fuschia acid washed skinny jeans (trust—- they are awesome) with some fuschia 4” heels and a white v-neck tee, long gold necklace.
They also look pretty cool with black and white graphic tees. I have a tee by Better Bacon that features Michael Jackson (I have a pic on my blog, AddBubblesToTaste.com) that I sometimes wear.
I also will sometimes pair them with a black top, motorcycle jacket, black scarf and tuck them into tall black boots… I swear it is hot!

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION