Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
shortofsomething
Style_council
shortofsomet...

I just found a bright (nearly fuschia) pink blazer at a thrift store for a whopping 97 cents! The problem is, I have no idea what to wear it with. Any fantastic ideas for fall?

posted over 3 years ago
fefe12
Style_council
fefe12

I’d pick rose pink, cats eye glasses with non-prescription lenses and those adorably cheap stick on rinestones in the corners. Oh and an ancient pair of Oxfords with the push down socks no one can ever find. Or y’know whatever. A good pair of jeans works too :)

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

a black dress and lace tights! you could try dark skinny jeans and a stripy top too.. the pink will be the thing that stands out the most so keep the rest of your outfit more muted.

posted over 3 years ago

katiestyles_
Style_council
katiestyles_

I’d say a black maxi, biker boots, blazer, and maybe a thin black belt round the waist, or….
Thick black tights, cute little ankle socks, and any style dress!

Good find!

Follow my blog, www.katiewstyles.blogspot …. most of my clothes are second hand!
Hope this helps x

posted over 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

sounds awesome. i agree with coldlight, whatever you wear keep everything else fairly simple as the blazer will be the spotlight

posted over 3 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

white sleeveless top and white shorts. with oxfords

posted over 3 years ago

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

a slinky, black maxi dress and chunky heels!

posted over 3 years ago

omgitscamille
Style_council
omgitscamille

white, black, or gray top. skinny jeans in dark wash. black pumps with printed socks with some sort of pink/purple or any other matching color in it. you dont have to match completely

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION