Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
slubird
Style_council
slubird

I just got these espadrilles in navy stripe and I love them but I’m not sure what to wear with striped shoes! I know solids, and since these are neutral they will go with many solid colors, but what patterns are okay to wear with these?

posted over 4 years ago
OnTheGanges
Style_council
OnTheGanges

Well, I honestly think you could wear just about anything with these shoes…the stripes are thin so the effect is very minimal. You obviously could wear something else that’s striped, but I’d go with any sort of pattern that’s pretty ‘basic’ (something that’s not very busy).

I’d think you should go for patterns that look more like ‘textures’ or probably prints, actually. It would be more interesting but probably not distracting.

I hope this helped…no idea if it will though. xD

posted over 4 years ago

LindsayL
Style_council
LindsayL

i think mixing patterns with them would look really nice, and i love the idea of cute printed ankle socks with with them!

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I agree that you would be able to mix almost any prints with the shoes as the stripes aren’t very big or thick! I think mixing different sized stripes, florals, polkadots would look good with the shoes. As long as the colour palette suits the shoes!

posted over 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i think mix prints or solid colours, both of them will work

posted over 4 years ago

vintage_taupe
Style_council
vintage_taupe

I would try wearing a solid colored bottom with a solid colored top…you can use any color (i.e. blue top with green pants, ) since the colors in the shoe are plain.

posted over 4 years ago

iirriissssyy
Style_council
iirriissssyy

Color block + Patterned shoes

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

those look very cute. try bright colours and simplicity

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION