Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Haha, that makes the third topic i have started that is to do with leather! I must be hell for it!

haha, crappy jokes aside. I have a biker leather jacket but it is quite big. I don’t know what to wear with it or, indeed, if it can be incorporated into a good outfit at all.

I know there’s plenty of ways to rock a fitted cropped biker jacket, but they don’t work in this case, because my jacket is quite loose…

does anybody have any ideas ?

posted almost 6 years ago
heatherrr
Style_council
heatherrr

It is possible to get leather tailored. If the jacket is much too big for you, you could try taking it to a tailor to see what they can do.

posted almost 6 years ago

elysiamann
Style_council
elysiamann

ahh, i have the exact same problem! i don’t really want to tailor it, i don’t think it’s worth it. but i want to wear it! any ideas?

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

^^ is she wearing a Toy Dolls shirt in that far left photo? good lord, i love her.

Anyway, sorry guys: i’ve decided to get my leather taken in at least a few inches at the waist because it is EXTREMELY boxy.

posted over 5 years ago

sydneygtm
Style_council
sydneygtm

i had the same problem so i went and bought leather sewing needles and fixed it myself but if your not up to that try wearing a high waisted pencil skirt with high heels of darks skinny jeans things (that will give you more shape)

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

changed my mind. For good. I’m leaving it as is. I found recently that it works with short skirts and tights.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION