Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
imanisuqar
New_user imanisuqar is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When imanisuqar reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
imanisuqar

Hey :).
Im really short about 5’ 3’ and i have a pear shaped body. I have a small to average chest size around a C cup. My waist goes in and comes back out to my shapely hips. But i love my hips and butt and i like to show them off with out showing a alot of skin of course. Im not fat but for sure not skinny. As far as my personality i’m not very flashy and i love to be comfortable. My usual outfit it a fitted tee. jeans and sneaker or sandals depending on the weather. I want to find an outfit that is cute and comfy without drawing loads of attention to myself since i am a low key kinda of person
Thanx for the help :)

posted over 3 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

“I’m not very flashy and I love to be comfortable” – haha, I love that! Wedges are probably your best call, they’re comfortable, gives you some height, and a bigger lower half calls for bigger heels. Your legs will look amazing! And it’s so great to hear pear-shaped girls loving their thighs and butts, you’re all woman, and have a very sensual shape.

-Bootcut jeans, slim black jeans, structured pencil skirts and wrap dresses are good for you as they’re sexy without showing a lot of skin.
-Wrapdresses cling to your curves without being restraining. Pick one with a little detail up top.
-Wedges, chunky heels, open-front flats = great. Stilletoes, skinny straps, mary-janes – no go.
- You can be interesting (in the way you dress) without being loud. You don’t need color blocking or statement accesories, but think about details and texture. Mix metallics and knits, ruffles and structured, stripes and florals etc.

I’ve made you some outfits here to show you what I mean! Notice the shoes being in neutral colors, that will look fantastic. Details should be on your upper body, your hips will take the attention they want with their shapelyness anyway.

Welcome to Chictopia, and hope this helps!

posted over 3 years ago

MopMustache
New_user MopMustache is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MopMustache reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MopMustache

You love your hips, wear fitted tees and like to stay comfy. Lemme shoot for comfort here. :)

Try some tanktops. They’re form-fitting and can some in some great colors, patterns designs, etc. Draw attention to your chest with some horizontal stripes on the bust. Your breasts will bend them and create the illusion that they’re bigger than they actually are. Tanktops are also very comfy.

There are so many things you can do with your hips/butt! Just about anything can look good on them. Sweats will poof out over them, skinny jeans will make them seem even bigger because they will also hug your calves (it makes sense in my head), baggy jeans will bring a lot of attention to your waist, and mid-thigh skirts can be very flirty.

Try a tanktop (you can put a cardigan over it if you are exposed to extreme air-conditioning), dark blue skinny jeans and something with a little heel to make your legs look more shapely. Necklaces would also look very nice with this outfit, and will draw more attention to your chest.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION