Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Alyssa127848
Style_council
Alyssa127848

Hey! So my boyfriend is bringing me to a party at a club downtown, and I need to pick an outfit to wear! We’re going Saturday night, and it’s a trivia game night so you play in teams with your partner/friends against other couples.

The crazy thing is, if you lose you get messy like covered in cake batter or chocolate syrup or something like that! I really don’t know exactly what the messy stuff is, because they don’t advertise exactly what they are going to use (like, basically there is a tank of messy stuff sitting over you and your partner during the entire game. Then if your team loses, the tank opens up and you get covered). I asked my friend who has been to the same party before, and she wore a dress and heels. So it’s definitely dressy….but also messy haha. So what do you think I should wear? I’m really tempted to go all out and wear an amazing outfit :D

posted about 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I wouldn’t want to spend too much if I know my dress is going to get messed up! Thank goodness for Forever 21 and their affordable party dresses. I would probably buy a neon colored bandage dress from F21 and pair them with some patent leather heels. No suede because that material is way too hard to clean!

posted over 1 year ago

nazlay
Style_council
nazlay

Little black dress is a must

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I was going to say a little black dress too. You can’t go wrong! Just don’t spend a lot of money because you don’t want it to get ruined. Oh, and be careful what shoes you wear. Make sure your stable in them otherwise you might slip on all the messy stuff!

posted over 1 year ago

jasminesandrea
New_user jasminesandrea is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jasminesandrea reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jasminesandrea

I agree with Nazja. A little black dress that in a washable fabric with some patent leather heels would be tight.

posted over 1 year ago

anniesjo
Style_council
anniesjo

Agree with many people above – black on black will keep you from lookin and feelin a mess.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I must agree with the girls above me, a black dress is perfect for this ocassion, especially in the circumstances you’ve mentioned.
Cheers.

posted over 1 year ago

janesi87
New_user janesi87 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When janesi87 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
janesi87

yep, of course, a black dress is your best choice. It is suitable for this event and you will look more beautiful

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION