Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
RachelFederman
Style_council
RachelFederman

Hey all. For my birthday on 2/12, I got tickets to the Lady Gaga concert on 2/27. I’m so excited, I don’t know what to wear! I want to wear something crazy, since it is a Lady Gaga concert. However, I dont want to dress too crazy. Also, I want to stay warm, since its February, cold, and snowy. I also want to be comfortable, so nothing too tight, itchy, or anything I will constantly pull at. I’m thinking something with sparkles. And either sneakers (I have a black and pink pair) or Converse (I have a grey pair with rainbow laces) for my shoes. We have actual seats, so I’ll be able to wear a coat and put it down once inside.

So what are your suggestions for an outfit that is crazy enough for a Lady Gaga concert, will keep me warm outside, cool inside, and comfortable? Thanks so much!

posted almost 2 years ago
ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I agree with the sparkles!!! And depending on your outfit, either the pink or rainbow laced shoes.

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

How about some fur coat like this with Jeans and boots? plus some sparkles! Warm, trendy and dress for the occasion!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION