Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Hmm, well since it’s a fashion board, guess that would go!
At least you are showing your sense of style which is a big plus in this case!
I’m thinking with this outfit you need to show more of your professional side, cause the clothes won’t do it for you in this case. This is a very casual, trendy outfit.

I would personally never wear harem pants.
I would not wear lace tank to an interview.

posted about 3 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

I agree – I would go wth something more professional, but still fashion-forward. A lace top might just be too inapropriate, and harem-pants a little too casual. Although I love the color combination, the purse and the shoes, I’d try a different look.
Maybe a shorts-suit with a blazer you can button so the lace top only peaks out underneath?
Or more professional-looking harem pants (more structured fabric), a light pink cami underneath the lace top and a cropped waterfall jacket?
Something like this

posted about 3 years ago

40sClassic
Style_council
40sClassic

I like that you want individuality but I might just change the Harem pants for the interview to maybe an accordion pleat Midi skirt, if you get the position you will have endless opportunities to express your personal style.

posted about 3 years ago

thiswouldbeher
Style_council
thiswouldbeher

as i was reading the other comments and suggestions i was comming up with my own oppinions and suggestions but then i saw how you said its only for highschoolers…and now i have a totally different tip haha :)

that outift and the other outfits were amazing and perfect, but i think since its an interview for a position you need to stand out from the other interviewees in the sense that you know what you’re doing and can take good control ;) i think a closed toe pair of high heels would be better for that vibe, i know that F21 has nice peach or nude ones if you dont have any.

and i if i’ld be wearing that outfit, i’ld rock it with a bun or bump in the bangs…but that might just be me -

posted about 3 years ago

Pearlysmith
Style_council
Pearlysmith

I agree about the lace. Seems like a big faux-pas to wear to an interview. Let’s keep the lace for nighttime and bedroom time.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION