Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Does this sound cute! everyone is giving me crap for the nude heel part but I think it sounds SO cute!

posted almost 4 years ago
polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

Definitely, why not! Nude heels go with everything, as does a little black dress. Just make sure it’s not too simple though and glam it up with some accessories and etc.

irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

it sounds pretty :) and very classic and chic.

if minimalism is your style, that sounds amazing. no need to clutter it with accessories unless you are more of a maximalist.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I think it sounds nice! Nude heels and black dress sounds like a perfect combo, something a bit different to black heels+black dress, but still very chic.

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I agree, I think that nude pumps and black dress is all right! it definitely will elongate your legs : ).

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I am super short too and have a tall date :) And I want a super tight Black dress!
I might do accesories. But I am not very big on glam-all out! so I might just wear my super cut black ring. :) thank you guys!

omgitscamille
Style_council
omgitscamille

it sounds nice. but since the dress is black try getting gold jewelry or something like a nude colored headband/purse?

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

nude heels and lbd sound classic and full of possibilities! plus, yea, nude heels would totally make your legs look longer :]

REPLY TO DISCUSSION