Twitter
Googleplus
chichi556
New_user chichi556 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chichi556 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chichi556

Hey Guys! My name is Chinwendu (chi chi for short) and I just want to say that I really love you guys fashion sense. Girls…U rock! In fact, you guys are my fashion Inspiration for my new senior look ( high school senior this fall!). The problem that I have is that I don’t know where to get these pieces or how to dress( lol I am in need of a fashion makeover). What i am trying to ask is if you could help me dress more like you guys for the new school year ( or If you guys don’t mind me using you all as an idea lol). Right now I am shopping at thrift stores and plato’s closet to save money. I cant shop at Forever21 because it is NOWHERE near my house lol and stores like H&M and Urban Out. seem expensive to me (i know…I’m cheap). So could you guys help me? I really want to kick off my final year of high school with a new and better fashion sense and to overall feel better about myself. Thnx for taking the time to read this email.

Love & Peace,
Chi-Chi

P.S. Just a brief summary what i like. If you guys know dulcecandy87 then I just want to say she is one of my fashion inspirations. I like v neck shirts and baseball tees and I absolutly LOVE blazers, cardigans, and big sweaters. But I am willing to try on anything! Plus some make up tips wouldn’t hurt, just as long as it looks natural. Thnx!

posted almost 3 years ago
chichi556
New_user chichi556 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chichi556 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chichi556

thnx *ohdarlingdreamer. i never thought that i would meet someone else who shops at the thrift store too.

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION