Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
stylemered
Style_council
stylemered

I was watching Jane by Design the other day, and I fell in love with this jacket. Here’s a pic (the jacket on the left pic): http://www.youknowyoulovefashion.com/storage/janebydesign/season1/0118/0118Jane2.jpg

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find this jacket or a similar jacket? I would really appreciate your help! Thanks!

posted about 2 years ago
stylemered
Style_council
stylemered

Bumping this up because I REALLY need help finding the jacket and I haven’t had any luck! It doesn’t have to be the exact same one. In fact a similar one that is more affordable would be better! Thanks! :)

posted about 2 years ago

tiffanyc1225
Style_council
tiffanyc1225

I normally find that F21 is a good place to start. (:

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=outerwear_fashionjackets&pagesize=100&page=1

posted about 2 years ago

Diamant_Noir
Style_council
Diamant_Noir

I use to work at Bloomingdales and we did carry jackets of that sort so this can be a start. Hope this helps. :-)

Click Here!

posted about 2 years ago

zatrudny1
Style_council
zatrudny1

A really good website to help you look for items that you don’t exactly know what they are is thehunt.com I found it a few days ago and basically what you do is post a picture of the item you are looking for and sit back and wait for results. There are thousands of users online and I’m sure one of them will know where to get what you are looking for!

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

this site doesn’t list that specific jacket, but it does feature products and brands on the show.

you should search online for “drape leather jacket”, “drape front suede jacket”, or something along those lines. like this or this or this or this or this. rick owens has beautiful draped jackets, but they’re like in the $1000’s lol.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION