Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

Like you said, in order to truly be happy with your style, you’ll have to discover it for yourself. No one can tell you what your style is. My advice would be just to experiment a little bit, and maybe even keep track of what you wear every day and what felt best to you. Also, your style doesn’t have to just be one thing. Your style can change with your mood. Good luck on your voyage of fashion self-discovery!

posted over 1 year ago
Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Wear more like this! It’s beautiful!

http://www.mystylediary.com/newoutfits.aspx?image=01-28-13_09.15.06.AM.jpg&user=mersault

It matches the bohemian/vintage style you say you like, but it doesn’t look over-the-top or costumey. And it also looks comfortable and practical for your lifestyle.

Let go of the fear of appearing “costumey.” In person, I get tons of compliments on my eccentric style. Only on the internet are people who hate it rude enough to say I look like I’m wearing a “costume.” You can stick with safe fashion and your clothes will be acceptable to everyone, but nothing really special; or you can get creative and put your personality into your fashion, and some people will absolutely love it while some people hate it.

I’d rather stand out and look awesome to some people, than look lukewarm to everyone. :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION