Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chinagem
Style_council
chinagem

Hi. I saw these beautiful platform sandals styled with some chinos on ASOS. The shoes aren’t sold on ASOS’s website. Does anybody have any idea who they’re by or where I could find them?

http://us.asos.com/Boutique-by-Jaeger-Boutique-by-Jaeger-Chino-with-Tie-Front/vqgum/?iid=1464720&cid=2640&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Khaki&mporgp=L0JvdXRpcXVlLUJ5LUphZWdlci9Cb3V0aXF1ZS1CeS1KYWVnZXItQ2hpbm8tV2l0aC1UaWUtRnJvbnQvUHJvZC8.

posted over 3 years ago
kia
Style_council
kia

I searched around for them and couldn’t find them :( Its a possibility that they were just something the models had for trying on and will never be available on asos…you never know.

If you are interested in a knockoff, there are some things you need to consider. Since that exact shoe may not be on the market, what is it that you like about that shoe? Is it the color? The fact that it is suede? The woven heel? I found that the closet match was this miu miu shoe:
Here

It is strappy, high heeled, suede, and has a woven bottom.

Here are some other knock offs, that are less close to what you are looking for:

I hope that helps! Good luck with your search!

posted over 3 years ago

chinagem
Style_council
chinagem

Thanks so much Kia for your help! I contacted ASOS and asked them about the shoes. The rep said that the shoes may have only been used for styling purposes. :( I just love that beautiful suede color combined with the height and color of the platform/ heel and the cute little bow. Those miu miu shoes are gorgeous, though!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION