Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lauraelaine
Style_council
lauraelaine

I have to ask. And you might laugh at me for asking…(I think I already know the answer…)

Are french tips out? I’ve been rockin french tips for years now. I never wear fake nails though. yuck. I like french tips because it’s easy to do myself, it’s easy to touch up, and I think it make my hands (and my engagement ring!) look good, and it matches everything.

What should I be adorning my nails with? Is there an updated french tip version I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance for you help. And for not laughing at me! lol

posted over 5 years ago
derabklatsch
Style_council
derabklatsch

I personally don’t like like french tips or long nails—but it’s a preference thing. I just find it to be strange looking… I do like American tips, though. It’s like the French, except the white isn’t so stark/bright, but instead a sheer off-white. Very clean and polished looking.

But I don’t think french tips are out. They can be classy as well as tacky (like the super-long square-tip pink and white acrylic nails where the white part is longer than the pink part)… depends on how you do them.

posted over 5 years ago

lauraelaine
Style_council
lauraelaine

I’ve never really though about doing the American tips thing….never heard of it til now. I think I will try it out!

After posting this, I decided to put on a dark dark red, almost black polish. I want to see how long I can live with something other than the French. lol

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION