Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GabyFormoso
Style_council
GabyFormoso

I’m not really the kind of person who buys a piece of clothing soon as it goes trendy in the fashion world. I’m rather skeptical. And yes, it took so long before I appreciated mullet skirts. I haven’t really bought one but I’m planning.

The dilemma is what shoes I should wear with it. First, I’m not a fan of heels! Well, I am, but not for college. Since 70% of the time in uni is spent on walking. (See the pain?) Next is flats are really meh for me. I dunno. Can’t explain it. My last choice is to wear my Converse highcut sneakers.

I don’t really have much money to splurge on stuff so I wanna know if you think these two combine well. Just tell me what you think. Teehee. ;)

I got my eyes on this skirt: http://images2.chictopia.com/photos/ChinaDollBoutique/6034919093/china-doll-boutique-skirt_400.jpg

and my converse chucks are kinda like these: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh559/saladz123/6-3.jpg

thanks! x

posted over 1 year ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’m sure you could pull it off. to finish the look, you could throw on a moto jacket.

I will say this, though—don’t give up on other shoes! there are tons of different shoes out there besides sky-high stilettos, ballet flats, and sneakers. you could try flat/wedge/heeled booties or oxfords for fall.

the right pair of heels are just as easy to walk in as flats; I could walk for days in a lot of mine. if wearing heels feels awkward, go for something with a low wedge—I’m sure you could walk to class just fine in something like this :)

(I feel your pain—I used to have classes that were back-to-back, a mile apart)

posted over 1 year ago

mollyan
Style_council
mollyan

that would be nice

posted over 1 year ago

GabyFormoso
Style_council
GabyFormoso

The moto jacket idea is totally brilliant! <3
And I do think I should try out others shoes. ;)

Thanks! :*

posted over 1 year ago

GabyFormoso
Style_council
GabyFormoso

OMG shafiramed I am totally digging those UP wedges! <3

And that is totally what I was thinking LaurelWashburn. ;)

posted over 1 year ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Try getting a different color of chucks, or get the high cut ones in black, that would be perfect for that skirt!

posted over 1 year ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

I like the idea with lowtop chucks, so wear with confidence. :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION