Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashionischa
Style_council
fashionischa

Ok, so I have this problem of having stretch marks at the back of my lower leg but I always wanted to wear shorts because I feel that my legs are beautiful without it- it’s slender, naturally toned and it fits well on my body figure. With that, I do really wanna flaunt it with skirts or shorts but I have those awful marks. I’ve tried some removers available but since they are so expensive, I couldn’t afford to maintain its use. Help! I need some tips on how to hide those marks and at least minimize its visibility or maybe tips on how to make it not being noticed because of a catchy and fashionable top with shorts.. I’m young and sexy and I feel like it’s wasted because of these marks plus my ego is really dropping down. Thanks a lot for your help!

posted about 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

If you feel very insecure with your marks, you can always play around with sheer tights! :) Personally, I’m a big fan of sheer tights because they still show off your leg but have a cute and fun appeal to them.

Hope that helps!

posted almost 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

u can try to wear tights under your shorts ! they look great together !

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Have you tried Bio Oil? It’s supposed to be really good on stretch marks.

fashionischa
Style_council
fashionischa

Thank you for your advices. Actually, those sheer tights are very appealing to me.. But I should always choose good colors for my naturally brown skin.

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i don’t think you should worry too much about those marks..i almost stopped wearing sleeveless tops and dresses for a couple of years because of ever growing stretch marks.i tried everything.nothing has worked sufficiently but they have faded in a bit.i wear sleeveless as confidently now as i did before.and here’s a secret everybody has some kind of flaw on their skin.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION