Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FamousBlueRaincoats
Style_council
FamousBlueRa...

Basically, I had an injury a while back that prevented me from wearing a bra comfortably, and while I was braless for months, I realized I could NEVER GO BACK TO WEARING ONE. Ah, the freedom! Haha. Being very small-chested (36AA ), the only reason I really have to wear one is to cover up perpetually cold nipples. Other than that, I actually prefer how I look and feel without one on — bras are still really uncomfortable for me. But the nipple thing makes it hard to wear anything lightweight. So I’m wondering if any other small-chested ladies out there have found a good bra that doesn’t feel like a bra. Something lined enough to cover the nips, but something wireless I could just pull over my head like a cropped camisole. So far every one of the pull-on bras I’ve tried felt too much like a sports bra (they push my chest downwards and flatten it) or they didn’t have any lining and my nipples still showed. Anyone have suggestions on good wireless bras that don’t feel/look like bras? I imagine there are other chictopians out there who like to go braless…Thanks!

posted over 3 years ago
LoliT
Style_council
LoliT

um, those posies things that just cover the nipples?

posted over 3 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

how about lace bra??? without underwire

posted over 3 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I agree with LoliT, try those silicon nipple cover-ups which are re-usable. Being an AA myself, we can go without bras! And especially since you like the look of not wearing one better, then these would probably be the best.

posted over 3 years ago

mfrost3
Style_council
mfrost3

I was shopping at a store once and they sold this sort of cropped camis like you said. They’re pretty much just a band of clingy fabric to go around your bust, sort of like a bandeau but without any ruching. They’re meant to be worn under low-cut shirts without having to deal with a cami but I’d imagine you could just substitute it for a bra.

posted over 3 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I am a 34A and I always wear a push up!!! Honestly I think I am smaller and trick the eye ;) but anywyas. I would go with a lace bra!

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I like triangle bras. No underwire, but with doublelayers or slight padding they cover the nipps nicely.
Also just a simple undershirt these days have moulded cups…maybe try those? They are super comfy

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION