Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I’m debating whether I should buy a faux fur leopard print jacket from H&M. It’s a reasonable price, but I’m a starving scientist student.
I think it’s kind of out there, but that’s the sweat-pants-university-girl in me saying that (luckily I still do not own a pair of sweat pants). Well looking at my blog and thinking if it will be easily integrated into my wardrobe. Even if it’s not, lately I’ve been trying for more rocker/edgy looking pieces.
Fur animal print worth the buy this winter?

posted almost 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Seeing as you are a student and probably not earning much, you should weigh up the good and bad points before you go to get it because surely you have better things to spend your money on than an impulse purchase that will do you only short term. Are leopard print and faux fur short term loves for you or do you think you will pull this jacket out and wear it again next year? Is it going to get you through all of winters weather conditions (like is it warm enough to wear when it’s really cold or is it the kind of coat you would wear in cool weather). You already have the question of whether it will go with your clothes sorted so if you think yes to the other 2 points then I would say it’s worth getting.

posted almost 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION