Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
gaby9691
Style_council
gaby9691

What the heck can i wear with a leopard print corset to make it less streetwalker and more cool.

posted almost 3 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I wore a tight fitting leopard print top a while ago, and toned it down with a high waisted black skirt, tights, light brown ankle wedge boots, and an oversized cream crochet cardigan. Wearing a blazer over it in colours like black or cream would look good. You could go for a rocker sort of look with dark blue skinny jeans and black ankle boots. Or a pinup/rockabilly look with a high waist pencil skirt and pumps. I think an easy way to make it less ‘streetwalker’ is to keep your shoulders covered with a jacket or cardigan!

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

A suit-look would look chic, white for summer and black for winter. Rihanna wore a white suit with a leopard top and red lips, while the model at Net-a-Porter wears a black suit. Or, you could do as Dolce and Gabbana did and pair it with a dotted skirt . Eva Herzigova wore the outfit with a black cardigan. I also made some extra outfits here . I especially love the idea to wear it underneath a sheer blouse or let it peek out from under a button down.

Hope it helps!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION