Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

I recently bought white lace shorts and I don’t know what to wear with it. If you have any ideas, please let me know. :)

posted about 3 years ago
hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

baggy loose tops!

posted about 3 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Basic tops in practically any colour would go with those shorts whether it be in black, white, grey, red, navy blue, light blue or yellow! When it gets a little chilly, you could pair it with a cost cardigan or even a blazer in black, pink, blue or green!

posted about 3 years ago

vintagelux13
Style_council
vintagelux13

I would wear a cute pink, blue or tan tank top under a comfortable denim jacket for casual or a stylish cardigan for a bit more fancy. :)

posted about 3 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Lacy shorts look effortless with a loose button down or dolman sleeved top. Add a cute crossbody bag and you’re set!

posted about 3 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

I agree with AmandaVOwens. You can wear almost any type of shirt.

posted about 3 years ago

EllaNista
Style_council
EllaNista

Definitely loose blouses or tops to balance you out. You might also wanna try pairing a floral jacket of some sort, the combo of different textures makes for an interesting look.
Ella

posted about 3 years ago

soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

Thanks for the advice but I’m not sure what kind of shoes to wear with it.

posted about 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Do you have a photo of the shorts? or a link to a pair that looks similar.
Ballet flats would definitely go with them for a simple look. You could even wear slip on keds or canvas shoes depending on what the shorts look like and what top you wear. Almost any colour shoe would look good as the shorts are white. Oxfords would also be a nice choice too.

posted about 3 years ago

soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

Heres the link—→ http://www.feclothing.com/web/fe/product.php?productid=21003&cat=1417&sort=orderby&sort_direction=0&page=1
Thanks for all the great advice :)

posted about 3 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Plain colored tops and some form of cutesy shoes…I wouldn’t suggest boots! maybe experiment with black tights underneath?? Good luck!

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION