Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sparrowandurchin
Style_council
sparrowandur...

I’m attending a wedding in LA in June and have no clue what to wear. The only wedding I’ve been to was my sisters and I was in it. What is a good look that looks fancy yet effortless at the same time? I have a small waist and bigger hips so I was thinking about a natural waist line, but am not sure. I also will probably have my hair up and I want my bangs pinned in finger waves. Not sure though… Help!

posted almost 4 years ago
FeliceDee
Style_council
FeliceDee

Hi there,
Well, this is a tough one! Maybe you could help out with some more information….what type of venue is it, how formal is it, how old are you, what kinds of styles do you gravitate towards? The hairstyle sounds fun but I would probably suggest figuring out the details once you have chosen a dress!

amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

it’s usually hot in june here
maybe wear a maxi dress? you can wear it fancy and casual
idk thats just my guess from the limited description you gave

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

I love ASOS.com for fabulous yet effortless dresses! Good luck! :)

sparrowandurchin
Style_council
sparrowandur...

I’ll try that website, thanks!

I’m not really sure much about the wedding, it’s at a church in Malibu and really that’s all I know. I’m 24 and really like classic lines.

I did find this Ivory short dress, with a high front and more open back, very classic cut, but is wearing a white to a wedding still considered a no-no even if it’s paired with colors and other accessories.

I haven’t tried any maxi dresses, they are very in style right now, I’ll have to try one on!

Sorry about the lack of info, I just have no idea!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION