Twitter
Googleplus
Taima
New_user Taima is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Taima reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Taima

I have these knicker shorts which a purchased from Topshop a while back and I do feel confident in them but I always have a worry about what other people think.
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2555505&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=knicker shorts&pageSize=20
I am a slim size 6/8 so these shorts sit pretty small on me, I wanted to achieve a look for a birthday night out similar to Nicole Scherzingers in her Wet Video where she has a black crop and then ripped up black shorts. I don’t know wether this will be too much? When i attend i will be wearing a blazer over the top but when i attend the venue i will be taking it off.
I myself am confident in the outfit – i am just worried on what other people may think. I was also considering tights but maybe the usual ‘suspender tight’ route people go for may make my out appear worse?

posted almost 3 years ago
Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

If you feel confident about the outfit and you like it, don’t worry bout the others! Just wear it, be confident, knowing how good you look in it and I’m sure everyone will love it! ^ The attitude is very important! ^__

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

Those are frickin hot.

I am checking out the Scherzinger video rightttt …. now.

Questions: Do those shorts/knickers/whatever you call them go up to your waist? If yes, crop top OK’d by me. If no, that sounds like a go-go dancer rave outfit, and I’d say rethink it or don’t take off your blazer.

My rule, although I like to think I’m fairly conservative, is that if my bottom article of clothing is small, the top article should cover a lot. And vice versa. Otherwise it’s a thin line between “outfit” and “bikini.”

Best!

Taima
New_user Taima is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Taima reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Taima

http://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4378702&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=Bralet&pageSize=20
That was the crop I waa planning on wearing, yes the shorta are high wasted but maybe it does look a little bikini-ish hmm? I did have a more covering floral corset that might be more appropriaye but im a little unsure…

allymazing
Style_council
allymazing

never give a… anything about what others think. stares just mean you are getting the attention you deserve for daring. as long as you’re confident. i think that the outfit is faboo and the video is awesome possum.

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

you just answered your own question: you feel confident in it

:) so go out and work it !!!!!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION