SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dianita9
Style_council
dianita9

Hey everyone!
Recently I have bought these J Brand jeans Click Here! . I love them! But still haven’t worn them. ((( Maybe once.. with biker black jacket.
And now I have a difficulty to find an item to match it….. what would you choose to wear with these jeans? what shoes? tops? accessories?
I’d be very grateful for that.

With Love, D.

posted over 2 years ago
monchere
Style_council
monchere

The colors that match the pants are black, white, grey, tan, camel, orange, purple, teal, and lime green, if you’re feeling bold. A white shirt would go well with the pants, as would black. I would also wear them with a patterned top, like stripes. For shoes, I would wear heavy black heels, either wooden platform heels or wedge booties. A floppy or derby-style hat would go, too. Accessories can be anything. I could see a simple necklace, as well as a statement necklace. I would use the bold colors as accents, keeping the base of the outfit neutral, and keeping the orange, purple, teal and lime green to accessories. I could see some thick bangles in a few of these colors, with a white shirt.

posted over 2 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Why not try it with a striped sweater, like the model is wearing? For an even more polished look, throw a blazer over it in navy or black. I agree with monchere above me, and here are some suggestions I made for you. I think you should stay away from the typical summer-fabrics like chiffon, as the corduroy is a very heavy fall/winter-fabric. Also check out the Style Gallery with the red pants filter, or these other sets I’ve made for similiar quesstions about red pants; 1 and 2

posted over 2 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Gorgeous colour! A striped top and black/navy/cream blazer would be an easy fit. You could try a sheer white blouse or button up, or a chunky, oversized or cropped knit. Shoes- i’d go with flat oxfords or ballet flats, or black ankle boots (heeled or flat, either lace up or not!)
I second the ideas about chunky bangles or a statement necklace :)

posted over 2 years ago

dianita9
Style_council
dianita9

Thank you, girls!
I’ll try all these looks! Let you know soon )

Monchere, I’d like to try bold colors.. though haven’t bought anything bright (( so what i did i wore jeans with black jacket… too classy, i think.. want something cool! )
Click Here!

Hii_live – thanks with the links.! Very helpful!

Coldlight – i like flat oxfords as well ! thanks for advice!

SourPunch – try the link i’m giving on chictopia. thanks! )

posted over 2 years ago

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

try a button up silk blouse, pearls,
taupe and nude color heels

posted over 2 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I’d wear it with a flow-y blouse and some wedges. For colder weather, a beige cropped cable sweater and boots

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION