Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I first laid my eyes on these shoes at DSW MONTHS AGO! They were on clearance for $60 bucks! But I let my bf talk me out of not getting them b/c 1) i was broke =( 2) I’d just bought a new pair of shoes =( 3) he didn’t like them (but who cares I love them!). Well, I returned to DSW two days later and they were no longer there. A month later, I saw them popping up everywhere and going for no less than $130 (ugh.. so mad at myself). Well, they are now going for $80 at urban outfitters: link —>

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=17080615&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=001

My bf hasn’t gotten me a x-mas gift (he says i’m too picky and difficult) so I’m thinking, should I have him get these for me? Are these shoes worth it?

BTW, these shoe are exceptionally comfortable, an added plus!

posted over 4 years ago
StephHargreaves
Style_council
StephHargreaves

link sends me straight to the home page :(

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 7686 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 7686 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Those are absolutely beautiful. I think they’re great and you should just weigh how much you want/need/would wear them. I fully support them, though!!

posted over 4 years ago

transatlanticism
Style_council
transatlanti...

I have to admit that I personally don’t particularly love them. But that said, my opinion is irrelevant because from the looks of your blog, you’re far more stylish than me!

I think if you really love them, you should go for it! There’s nothing worse than that feeling of regretting missing out on something. Plus, do you have a better idea for a present? If not, goooo! :)

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

thanks so much girls. I decided to go for it and today, my bf placed the order (yay!).

I spent the weekend shopping with my bf in San Francisco, visiting so many shoe shops and everytime I saw a shoe I liked I asked myself, do you want these more than the july wedge and the answer always came to no. lol. can’t wait to post a photo of me wearing them once i receive them. Thanks so much for your input!

posted over 4 years ago

transatlanticism
Style_council
transatlanti...

Yay! I await the photo :D

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Oooh, they’re very cool! Good choice.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION