Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anakwardasiangurl
Style_council
anakwardasia...

Would the hold ups on these over the knee socks look sluttish on me (15) ?

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/China_Doll101/leggings.jpg

(copy & paste into URL)

posted about 4 years ago
whimsicalwallflower
Style_council
whimsicalwal...

I’d consider them sluttish if you wore them with short-shorts, but not that much.
I just recently turned 16, and am most definitely no where near sluttish; I wouldn’t consider them sluttish if you pulled them off well, which I’m sure you’ll be able to do.

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I don’t think its that sluttish, though it depends on the occasion. If its for a party, then its totally fine, but if you wear it to school with high heels, then it may appear a bit odd/sluttish.
I’m 17, nearly 18, and I am always conflicted about how to wear thigh high socks, though I don’t wear them with a garter belt, which I think may help make it less sluttish (w/o garter belt), though the sock may have difficulty staying on, depending on the type. I like to wear mine with flats and loose shorts and printed miniskirts and I think its fine.

posted about 4 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

sluttish defines personality more than it should how a person dresses. wear what you want as long as you feel comfortable.

posted about 4 years ago

Orchidmoonlight
Style_council
Orchidmoonlight

I don’t think it looks sluttish but it depends on the rest of the outfit and your personality. P.S. love the skirt!

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i like the skirt a lot. the holdups are a little risque but it depends on if you act your age or not ; )

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think you should stop worrying about what other people think and wear what you want because you like it, whether other people think it looks slutty or not. They don’t look at all slutty paired with the skirt in the picture though. I think the best way to pull them off though would be to wear them as part of a grungy look.

posted about 4 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

I don’t think so. They look fun. I’d team them with worker boots/DM’s to toughen them up and make them more of a statement if you’re worried about looking sluttish. Keep your top half covered, maybe with a slouchy grey t-shirt with a long necklace and maybe a leather biker jacket and i think you’d look edgy and cool :)

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i don’t think they look slutty at all they way you’re wearing them. just be sure to keep the rest of your outfit rather conserved, you know?

posted about 4 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

no thats not slutty at all. it looks almost conservative to me. lol.

posted about 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I dont think they are that sluttish, just be confident!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION