Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
blueskywarning
New_user blueskywarning is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When blueskywarning reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
blueskywarning

I’m considering going to homecoming this year. I never go because I think it’s pretty lame, but I was talked into at least considering it this year. However, if I go, I have to stand out. The new dress code is so restricting, I never get to wear anything expressive or interesting. I basically stick to jeans, t-shirts, and flip flops during the week. So, I thought I’d take this opportunity to show off a little haha. I really want to wear this Tripp dress I borrowed from a friend. It’s black with some blue. The bodice is like a corset, and the skirt is flared and short. I also have these really cool thigh highs I haven’t gotten to wear yet, they’re black and really sheer in the front with a big crisscross X pattern over the sheer part. They’re kinda hard to explain, I sorry D: But I’d wear my Doc Marten with it too. I know this sounds really “scene” and trashy, and probably better suited for a Halloween party, but that’s kinda why I wanna do it. Just to have some fun with it you know? If I didn’t do that, I’d just borrow a little party dress from my mom or another friend, and do the same thing with the thigh highs and boots. I just don’t want to spend any money on this, I’m saving for hair extensions, because I’ve been trying to grow out my hair for over a year now with little success :P
All opinions and comments welcome lol :D

posted almost 3 years ago
sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

Go for it, it’s your homecoming wear what you want, you only get to through high school once

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION