Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
scentsofsummer
New_user scentsofsummer is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When scentsofsummer reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
scentsofsummer

I have a prom-ish party coming up this month, and I love wearing high heels (5.5inch etc). I sometimes wear them when I don’t really have anything special to do, just when I’m in the city or something, so never to a party. When I do wear heels I usually stick to lower heels up to 4inch, because I feel so tall next to my friends who are legit short :( But now with this prom I found a cute dress and I just need to wear heels with it, but the only heels I want to wear with the dress are the 5.5 inch ones. I don’t really care about my friends because they will be wearing heels too, but know that I will look like a giant compared to a lot of boys… What should I do?

posted about 2 years ago
HouseOfAvant
Style_council
HouseOfAvant

Honey put those heels on and work it! I’m 5’7 as well and I rarely wear any heel less than 5 inches. If the boys feel intimidated let them! I’m sure most of them won’t be bothered by it anyway

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

totally fine :) I’m 5’7 and I’m usually wearing some sort of heel if I’m not in ballet flats.

posted about 2 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

height shouldnt matter. short or tall women look good

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Anyone can wear heels. Doesn’t matter if you’re tall or short, if you can carry them, then so be it, woman :)

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I’m 5’7 and I LOVE HEELS! At first, when I started wearing them to dances, I felt awkward with my other vertically~challenged friends. However, I feel so empowered when I have them on. I don’t care about the guys. You just need confidence. Plus other gurls will be really jealous of your long legs!

posted about 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Tall girls look amazing in heels. Just wear it with confidence!

posted about 2 years ago

colormepretty
Style_council
colormepretty

I would wear them if I had your height!

posted about 2 years ago

missmiami
Style_council
missmiami

I’m 5’6 and I wear heels of any height. Heels look great on everyone, and make legs look fabulous. Some heels have me taller than my boyfriend but he doesn’t mind, why would any guy if your looking hot!

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I’m 5’9 and I wear high heels every day, and even higher for parties. It’s totally fine!

posted over 1 year ago

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

Absolutely! I’m 5’6 and always wearing high heels! As long as you don’t feel self-conscious, I say go for it!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION