SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  eye liner
CutieDiana
Style_council
CutieDiana

So today I got my first eye liner and I tried it for the first time. I’ve never tried it before so I’m bad at using it. I wanna show you the result and I need your opinion about my first try. Do you think it’s too much ? Do you think it looks ok and symmetric? Please help me :D what should I change about it without removing it? And how about the “tails” , are them too long? Thank you <3 http://postimg.org/image/szwarcgx3/

P.S. Sorry for the pics , I took them with my webcam :(

posted 10 months ago
loveonthebackseat
Style_council
loveonthebac...

Looks really good! :D

posted 10 months ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Your eyeliner looks great! I Just a quick tip: In case you ever want to clean up a stray mark, or make it more symmetrical, dab a q-tip in make-up remover for an easy fix.

posted 10 months ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

hey you did a pretty good job! i agree with fashionophile about the q-tip..i love wing tips! and i play around with the shape all the time..sometimes i make them more wing like, sometimes i make them thick and boxy and line the lower water line with golden eye pencils.

posted 10 months ago

kitschy_
Style_council
kitschy_

i think it looks fab! the key with makeup is the more you practice, you get even better. my hand is way more steady now than say a few years ago.

posted 10 months ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

It looks fine. At first using eyeliner is awkward cause your lower eyelids quiver involuntarily but that goes away after practice.

posted 10 months ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Good Job!!!

posted 10 months ago

CutieDiana
Style_council
CutieDiana

Thank you,everyone ! :) I’m really happy that all of you liked my first attempt :D My skills are getting better and better everyday !

posted 10 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION