Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nikola
Style_council
nikola

I already bought the dress from White House Black Market (hope this link works)

http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=55&pageId=2&productId=300113076&viewAll=&prd=Leaf-Print+Chiffon+Dress&subCatId=&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=2&catId=cat210002&cat=Dresses++Skirts&colorFamily=&maxPg=4&size=

Now I need opinions for jewelry. I was thinking a really bold color and chunky necklace that’s stands out and some bangles but I just don’t know what would work!

I saw some cute items at Banana Republic but thought before I’d buy them I’d get some help from the fashionistas here first!

Thanks for even looking and if you reply thanks even more! :)

• The wedding is in 3 weeks just in case you were wondering.
posted over 5 years ago
s_walt
Style_council
s_walt

hey girl,

a. i love this store – period.
b. this is a beautiful dress.
c. i feel like with a dress that has so much and such a large pattern that if you wanna go with any type of jewels, i would go with some vintage bangles in gold or silver (which ever you prefer) but definitely a thin bangle so not to get lost in the print. i might steer away from anything on the neck line because you have the pattern and you may want the focus around your face to be softer (yes? no?)
d. i really love this piece, very pretty and you can wear it over and over in a casual or formal way. have fun at the wedding, have some champagne for me!

posted over 5 years ago

nikola
Style_council
nikola

thanks so much!

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION