Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/315736-Party+people-brown-forever-21-earrings-black-moms-shirt-blue-thrift-shoes-target-jeans-

what do you guys think. My brother keeps telling me its ugly haha! but I kinda like it :) any oppions on how I could make it better?

posted about 4 years ago
freespirit_fashion
Style_council
freespirit_f...

It would be better if the sweater on top wasn’t so see-through. You can kind of see the stripey shirt through it, which is a bit distracting. Maybe use a thicker sweater on top?

posted about 4 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

:) Thanks!

posted about 4 years ago

FrivolousDistinction
Style_council
FrivolousDis...

I think it would look great with a long, chunky-ish cardigan in grey or black with interesting buttons. The jeans and stripy top are really classic so that would add a cosy edge and a bit of interest, without losing the pared-down feel.

I tend to wear see-through things with something the same colour underneath or something the same tone as my skin.

posted about 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

maybe pair it with a floral blazer and a high waisted black skirt !

posted about 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

The necklines are a bit distracting as they don’t really work together. The striped shirt would work better with a cardigan and the seethrough sweater would look better with a shirt that maybe has an embellished collar

posted about 4 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Thanks!

posted about 4 years ago

oliviadeathstain
Style_council
oliviadeaths...

i honestly love it! i would so wear this

posted about 4 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Aw thanks :)

posted about 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

It’s not ugly, just weird with the sheer sweater & striped top. Remove the sweater. Then (if you want to,) add a black vest.

posted about 4 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I agree, it would definitely look better without the black sweater on top of the striped one, an open cardigan or a black vest would look better on top, or even just with a big chunky scarf. The see-through jumper would look nice paired with a simple black singlet underneath. I’m not really a fan of the shoes with that jeans and striped top combo, maybe you could try converse sneakers for a really casual look or even just some plain black flats! :)

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION